Baozun Releases 2022 Sustainability Report
Key ESG achievements in 2022 include:
- Based on the “3R (Reduction, Replacement, Removal)” carbon reduction concept,
Baozunproactively built zero-carbon parks while promoting energy conversion and carbon reduction in warehousing and logistics parks.
- Reduced Scope 1 and Scope 2 GHG emissions by 40.5% from 2021 and led 30% of core suppliers to undertake carbon reduction projects.
- Built on the carbon neutrality goals we already have and further promoted multiple environmental targets including energy efficiency, water efficiency, packaging reduction and waste reduction.
- Provided comprehensive social benefits and various career and leadership development opportunities for employees. We provided a total of 152,751 training hours, with an average of 20.1 training hours per employee.
- Launched innovative products and services - our technological business brand Baozun Omni-Channel Digital Operating Platform. As of
December 31, 2022, we applied for 73 patents and copyrights to 241 software programs relating to various aspects of our operations.
- Passed the ISO 27701 Privacy Information Management System Certification for the first time, signifying that the level of enterprise privacy information management has reached international standards. Expanded the coverage of Level Three of Classified Protection of Cybersecurity and added six new sub-systems such as CRM to the level protection assessment.
- Established a comprehensive ESG management system. Our Sustainability Committee assisted the formulation and implementation of ESG practice initiatives, and ensured appropriate and effective ESG risk management and internal control systems are well in place.
For the full
Safe Harbor Statements
This announcement contains forward-looking statements. These statements are made under the “safe harbor” provisions of the U.S. Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements can be identified by terminology such as “will,” “expects,” “anticipates,” “future,” “intends,” “plans,” “believes,” “estimates,” “confident,” “potential,” “continues,” “ongoing,” “targets,” “guidance,” “going forward,” “looking forward,” “outlook” or other similar expressions. Statements that are not historical facts, including but not limited to statements about Baozun’s beliefs and expectations, are forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements involve inherent risks and uncertainties. A number of factors could cause actual results to differ materially from those contained in any forward-looking statement, including but not limited to Baozun’s filings with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission and its announcements, notices or other documents published on the website of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited. All information provided in this announcement is as of the date hereof and is based on assumptions that Baozun believes to be reasonable as of this date, and Baozun undertakes no obligation to update such information, except as required under applicable law.
About Baozun Inc.
Founded in 2007, Baozun Inc. is a leader in brand e-commerce service, brand management, and digital commerce service. It serves more than 400 brands from various industries and sectors around the world, including East and Southeast Asia, Europe and North America.
Baozun Inc. comprises three major business lines -- Baozun e-Commerce (BEC), Baozun Brand Management (BBM) and Baozun International (BZI) and is committed to accelerating high-quality and sustainable growth. Driven by the principle that “Technology Empowers the Future Success”, Baozun’s business lines are devoted to empowering their clients’ business and navigating their new phase of development.
For more information, please visit http://ir.baozun.com.
For investor and media inquiries, please contact:
Ms. Wendy Sun
Source: Baozun Inc.